Saturday, March 29, 2008

Photo Blog : Revoltech StarScream & Hot Rodimus

Here I am (in Otaku mode), back with more Revoltech. I got these two guys back couple of days ago, the very same day as the Jogoya Dinner on my previous posting and only today had the time to play with them.

Here's StarScream and Hot Rodimus with their accessories. StarScream comes with Megatron Gun-mode, and Hot Rodimus comes with an extra head.


[ bintang jerit & keluli panas ]


[ StarScream close-up ]


[ with Megatron Gun-mode ]


[ retreating from battle ]



[ floating on air ]


[ Rodimus close-up ]


[ give a thumb up ]


[ just posing ]


[ doing the matrix! ]

These two are imported from Japan and it cost me RM 67.5 each. Sigh... that's what I get for trying to have a complete set of Revoltech Transformers series... Currently, now I have total of 5 Revoltech. I wonder what's the next character that I am gonna spend my hard earn cash on.

3 comments:

  1. What the heck? Bintang Jerit & Keluli Panas, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am gonna spend on some revoltechs during my HK Trip later on Aug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hong Kong... it would be a lot cheaper. While you're looking at Revoltech, you might wanna check out Figma figures as well by Max Factory. They have Haruhi! LOL.

    ReplyDelete