Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!

26th Jan 2009 - Happy Chinese New Year to all of you whom are readers of this little blog, and so as those whom are not reading as well :)

Thank you all for all the wishes via SMS. Sorry for not replying them as SMS spamming is not my forte, and spamming them just make the Telco more profitable without having their services improve. So here I wish you all the best in the year of Ox.


[ Family Dinner on the day before CNY ]

Highlight of the day! Never too young (Joaquin) for Yee Sang. In this new lunar year, May the 'Ox' be with You.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, the 'Ox' is strong in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's really nice to celebrate Chinese new year. I think 2 days before, my friends are starting to send me Chinese new year messages and sms via mobile and email. It's really fun.

    Gong Xi Fa Cai

    Liezel xxxxx
    http://easyday.snydle.com/chinese-new-year-greetings.html

    ReplyDelete