Saturday, August 14, 2010

An Everyday Lens

I recently had a new lens added to my collection. It's the Canon Zoom Lens EF 24-105mm F/4L IS USM. Believe it or not, it's a very useful lens.

Canon Zoom Lens EF 24-105mm F/4L IS USM

All my existing lenses rely on in-build body Image Stabilizer. For the Sony Alpha, it's called Super Steady Shot or Steady Shot Inside for the newer models. This is my first lens with the word Image Stabilizer stamp on it.

My very first lens with Image Stabilizer

The size of this lens is bigger than the Konica Minolta AF 28-75 f/2.8 lens, not to mention that it's way lighter in weight, and cheaper too!

Compared with the Konica Minolta AF 28-75 f/2.8

Of course, it's not a real lens but a mug. Although it can't be use as a daily walk around lens, but it serve as a everyday morning lens. Now, that's a lens which you have to won't worry about drowning it :)

Canon Lens Mug

You can get buy this mug at Amazon which sells two type of Canon replica lenses. My copy was obtained directly from China which can be found in local forum. I can't tell whether mine was a replica, or a replica's replica, or a replica's replica's replica, or...

No comments:

Post a Comment