Sunday, February 13, 2011

Migration...

Today marks the migration of my blog from blogspot to wordpress and having my own domain name. I believe it's a pretty good day to officiate my new website on Valentine's Day Eve. The new website project took me few days to set it up as it does not consist only a single Wordpress blog, but two! One is for my personal blog and another is for my photo gallery. Both of them are linked via the main page at www.benjaminbecktg.com.


I'd always wanted to have my own web domain for quite sometime and finally I did it. If it weren't for those awesome templates out there, probably the setup would take much longer as just tweaking and re-styling of template itself took quite substantial amount of time. Thanks to those templates, I do not have to code from scratch but to re-style it to my liking.

This will be my last post in Bowdacious-B. I will be starting to update new posting on my new blog (blog.benjaminbecktg.com) and gallery (gallery.benjaminbecktg.com). Photo Gallery is pretty much near empty as I require some time to update my stock photos. Of course, I won't be posting anything new soon as there is still minor tinkering work needs to be done on my website.

So, that's all folks. I take this opportunity to wish you guys and gals out there a Happy Valentine's Day :)

3 comments:

  1. happy valentine's day to you too!
    write & snap more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best online earning system in the world, Online Data entry jobs, Form Filling Jobs, Copy Pasting Jobs
    Join the best online system from home, Best Investment Plans without any work
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete